Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table

 

Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table


You Save : $130.00 (30%)

Item Attributes

  • Inversion therapy table designed to lower back pain and increase posture
  • Elongates the spine and relieves pressure on discs, ligaments, and nerve roots
  • Backrest with Flex Technologies produces greater mobility and range of motion
  • Adjustable foot platform with 2 settings EZ Angle tether strap adjustable pillow
  • Contains instructional DVD 300-pound user capacity 5-year warranty
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table

Item Description


Amazon.com Item Description
Regardless of whether you want to take pleasure in much better posture, lessen back discomfort, or basically decrease your every day tension load, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 inversion therapy table makes a terrific option. Inversion therapy operates by putting your body in line with the downward force of gravity. In the process, inversion elongates the spine, increases the space in between the vertebrae, and relieves the pressure on discs, ligaments, and nerve roots. And less pressure indicates less back pain, as properly as fewer headaches and neck troubles. Inversion is an perfect therapy for men and women with persistent spine and muscle problems, in addition to athletes who frequently push their physique out of whack via repetitive muscle motions, such as runners, weightlifters, skiers, bikers, and golfers. Studies suggest that inverting your self a mere 25 degrees for even a few minutes per day can have tremendously positive effects.
The EP-550 is outfitted with such characteristics as Flex Technologies, which permits the backrest to bend accommodate your stretches for higher mobility and range of motion an adjustable foot platform with two settings, allowing you to get the optimum position for ankle comfort and security and an EZ Angle tether strap, which gives preset angles at 20, 40, and 60 degrees, along with custom angles depending on your preferred position. Other particulars include things like an adjustable head pillow for maximum comfort, an instructional DVD, and a 300-pound user capacity. The EP-550, which accommodates individuals as tall as 6 feet 6 inches, carries a five-year warranty.
About Teeter Hang UpsRoger and Jennifer Teeter founded Hang Ups Inversion Items in 1981 and have been dedicated to manufacturing quality inversion solutions ever due to the fact. Roger and Jenny truly believe in the rewards of this very simple, natural form of therapy that has been about since 400 BC. In the late 1970’s, Roger tried a large number of types of therapy to support manage his discomfort. He lastly discovered that by inverting, he was able to relieve his back pain and begin the road to recovery. He credits inversion for keeping him pain cost-free, healthy, and active. Inversion has changed Roger's life, and now he is dedicated to sharing his information of inversion and top quality goods.
STL International, creator of Teeter Hang Ups brand inversion equipment, has pioneered standards for good quality and overall performance in the inversion industry. All Teeter Hang Ups F-series inversion tables are classified in accordance with UL 2601-1 (medical equipment in a clinical setting), a rigid specification that tests the structural integrity of the equipment.

Accomplish a improved back, improved body with Teeter Hang Ups. The sector leader due to the fact 1981, Teeter Hang Ups has focused solely on producing the perfect worth inversion gear with time-proven style characteristics that guarantee dependability and user security. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience a wide range of benefits, which includes temporary relief of back discomfort, improved posture through better alignment, stimulated circulation and reduced pressure. When you want a natural, in-household answer for a healthier back, try inversion ¿ if you worth quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups. Engineers particularly developed the EP-550 to follow the natural curves of the back for a alot more comfy and powerful inversion knowledge. New Flex Technologies permits the table bed to move with you whilst performing stretches and workouts with ease and precision.

Buyer Evaluations


Well, I generally don't write testimonials but I thought that I truly should because I make use of them ahead of normally acquiring anything these days so what far better place to start out than about a item that has completed wonders for me. Even though I have a had good outcomes with the Teeter, my healing wasn't as instant as a lot of other reviewers and I would like to share that knowledge with other people so that not everybody thinks that immediately after a week or two their back pain can be cured.
After reading the several positive testimonials and becoming at the finish of the line with the discomfort from my herniated disc I felt that I had absolutely nothing to lose by attempting the Teeter. I went ahead and ordered a very good inverter (Teeter) understanding that I did not want to be upside down in a flimsy inverter that I was afraid to go fully inverted.
By way of background, I have a herniated disc and have suffered from back pain (each dull and acute) for the 6-8 months preceding finding the inverter. I had gone to physical therapy with limited achievement and had been undertaking the exercises that were recommended but did not get something additional than just some temporary relief, absolutely nothing permanent. I also sit behind a desk/laptop or computer most of my day and only get up sparingly (four-8 occasions).
Week 1-two: My discomfort level was high at this point and I tried making use of the inversion for two-three minutes a day with the safety strap so I wouldn't be fully inverted. I did this about once or twice a day. The discomfort in my back seemed to get worse and I was not feeling any relief.
Week three-4: I decided to stick with the regimen and give it far more time as I knew that decompressing the vertebrae would not happen overnight. At this point I nevertheless did not fully invert as I was still in also a lot discomfort. I tried to raise the quantity of time to about five minutes. The discomfort nonetheless had not subsided. In reality, towards the finish of week four I tried to completely invert and I feel a suffered some sort of muscle spasm that created points worse. I assume it is a fine notion to wait ahead of totally inverting until your physique is made use of to it. This might possibly be completely different based on how promptly one becomes applied to it.
Week five-6: I took a week off right after the muscle spasm but then continued again following that. Towards the finish of week 6 I was starting to feel a small better.
Week 7-8: I was extremely carrying out the inversion for about 5 minutes once a day at night as I could not time it right to do it in the mornings. As the pain started to get far better I began to only go to the complete inversion. It was about the finish of week 8 that I began to feel no back pain. I was shocked as I had not experienced % paid in the final 8 months ahead of that. I have to say that I was glad I stuck with it simply because initially I felt that back discomfort get worse.
Common Observations: It is correct that your feet do hurt, in particular if you invert for 5 minutes or extra. I found that it would support to wear pretty thick socks and operating shoes before using the inverter. I nevertheless believe it is superior to endure the very minor and temporary foot pain with the inversion rather than chronic back discomfort so that was not actually a large deal for me. I have not tried the boots but can give that a attempt due to the fact men and women appear to usually assume it helps with the foot pain.
I also located that right after inverting for a couple of weeks I could hear my back cracking through normal routine day to day actions. I attribute this to the vertebrae starting to decompress and align. I don't appear to hear it anymore unless I am carrying out the stretches.
I get that nothing is as relieving as fully inverting. At this point I only totally invert but I would suggest developing up to it specially if you have back pain in the beginning. I also continued to do some workout routines all along to assist strengthen the back as the discomfort got less. I wasn't as diligent performing workout routines that I will need to have been but I find it troublesome with my schedule (excuses, excuses).
Overall, I am exceptionally pleased with my buy and my expertise. I have been back pain zero cost for about two months which is genuinely incredible. I am taking substantially greater care of my back and am far more diligent about remembering to invert at least as soon as a day (although I do miss days here and there). It in particular feels superior to invert following carrying out something that puts a lot of pressure on the back (like gardening). I wonder why physicians don't recommend this much more typically to their patient but then once more that is not in their financial preferred interest. If you are like how I was in fairly poor back discomfort then go ahead and give it a shot and stick with it even if you do not get any relief the initial couple of weeks, it worked for me.

The Teeter tables are all sort of high-priced but I am happy with the buy. I assume that if you are going to hang by your feet you ought to want to do it as secure and secure as well as comfortable as doable. This table just feels solid if you are just at an angle or if you go with the full inversion. I have to admit that for me it took a couple of times to get implemented to the inverted sensation but I also had in no way performed it just before.
If I had to point out a drawback I find that the method for holding the feet is not great. I like to go totally inverted and it is not the most comfortable on the feet/ankles. Part of that is that I had a broken foot not that long ago and theres a major pad that goes correct across the foot and that doesnt feel also terrific on a foot that is nonetheless somewhat sore. I do strategy to get the conversion bar and use some of the gravity boots in order to make inverting additional comfortable when I do it for longer periods of time.
Assembly is not tricky at all I just read the instructions and went at it though the DVD that comes with it has a part covering assembly that may well clarify it better than the instructions did. I would say that unpacking the item from the box was way more of a challenge than assembly.
Overall I like the table, I use it every day. The ONLY reason it didnt get 5 stars is that I am going to have to get the gravity boots-bar attachment to make it additional comfortable, but a lot of the cause for that is that sore foot not definitely the machine. I honestly like to use it immediately after operating out specially if I do back or legs, both of which put a lot of strain on the back. I do notice that the muscles up and down my back seem slightly sore, not bad sore just the type that let you know they were worked-stretched. I take this as proof that inversion stretches the muscles of the back...in particular the erectors. I havent tried the ab function with it but...waiting till I get the gravity boots-conversion bar for that just to make it even more comfortable.

Related Product


Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table

You Save : $130.00 (30%)
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table

Categories:

Leave a Reply