Sunny Health & Fitness Inversion Table

 

Sunny Health & Fitness Inversion Table


You Save : $155.83 (60%)

Item Attributes

  • Relieve back pain
  • Lessen muscle tension and strain
  • Stimulate circulation
  • Lessen the effects of aging caused by gravity
Sunny Health & Fitness Inversion Table

Item Description


you are suffering from back discomfort, stress or poor circulation, we advise that you give inversion a attempt. Inversion is a particularly gentle and relaxing therapy that may well be the answer that you have been searching for. . Inversion reduces the negative effects of gravity by putting your feet greater than your head. Just put, your physique is turned upside down and gravity is utilized to perform in the opposite direction that your physique is implemented to. As an alternative of compressing your spine, your vertebrae are stretched out to relieve pressure on your disk. Lots of of the inversion table advantages are that inversion tables have also been known to help boost posture, minimize headaches, help reduce varicose veins and relieve stress. Even though the idea of inversion could possibly be unfamiliar to you and sound like some new or uncommon idea, inversion therapy has basically been around considering the fact that around 400 B.C.

Consumer Reviews


I'd believed about finding an inversion table for some time. I've had sciatic pain for years that had produced it unbearable to invest far more than a couple of minutes lying on my back..on any surface. It would start off to feel as if I was lying on a rock, so I would have to lie on my side. My physician mentioned it was a little amount of degeneration in my hip...take two-3 Aleve a day.
Following reading quite a few the reviews of these inversion tables, the whole idea of them seemed to make sense--a simplified form of spinal traction (which hospitals use), which would decompress (hopefully) any pinched nerves. I decided to take the plunge. Not wanting to devote a lot of capital, since I wasn't positive would it function, I decided to obtain this much less expensive model.
It arrived in pieces, but my son and I were able to set it up in about 30 mins, in spite of the reality the directions weren't painless to follow (just poorly drawn pictures).
Just after utilizing it for about a week, my discomfort eased up . Then 1 day (about two weeks following employing it a couple of minutes as soon as a day) it dawned on me, that I had been lying on my back reading for about an hour, and I didn't have any pain! I've basically stopped employing the Aleve, except for headaches. I am thrilled that such a low- tech, simple and easy to use item could cure my discomfort.
I use it every morning for a few minutes before I have breakfast. I'm not totally upside down, however..I'm about half way there. I do some of the workouts on it, and I really feel amazing! I highly recommend receiving one if you have back or hip pain--you in no way know..it might just be your low-tech miracle!

This is a amazing product for back pain. It stretches and re-aligns the spinal column through gravity, supplying relief to pinched nerves and collapsed vertebrae.

Related Product


Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table
Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table

You Save : $155.83 (60%)
Sunny Health & Fitness Inversion Table

Categories:

Leave a Reply