Real-Ease Neck and Shoulder Relaxer

 

Real-Ease Neck and Shoulder Relaxer
You Save : $16.00 (36%)
Real-Ease Neck and Shoulder Relaxer

Product Characteristics

  • Travel friendly.
  • Releases neck and shoulder tension.
  • Releases muscle tension in the jaw.

Item Description


Physician riter's genuine-ease neck assistance helps release neck and shoulder tension in just 10 15 minutes a day.distinctive, cervical shaped help perfectly cradles your neck at the base of your skull to aid release muscle tension in the neck, shoulders and jaw.
You Save : $16.00 (36%)
Real-Ease Neck and Shoulder Relaxer

Consumer Evaluations


I have practiced chiropractic for 28 years and absolutely wished I had invented the Actual Ease. I personally use the device and I have recommended it for practically all of my patients for the last five years. At initially it might possibly not really feel "very good" for the initial handful of sessions, but that does not concern me. There are instances that braces on teeth don't feel "fantastic" either. The device is created to assist effectively restore the usual curve in the neck. I wouldn't advocate making use of it for any longer than 10 -15 minutes a day. Even although illustrations on the box show it being made use of while sitting upright, like in an airline seat, as properly as though reclining in bed, I feel the device is beneficial only while reclining on a firm surface (like the floor). I tell my patients to lay on the floor with their calves up in a chair and loosen up. It is a great way to invest time in prayer, or meditation or to just catch up on some sleep. But, be positive to set a timer for 10 to 15 minutes.

A terrific product. I suffer from a neck condition which puts significantly pressure on my shoulder muscles creating an pretty much continual ache. This cheap device has helped so substantially right after just 3 days of use for 20 minutes /3 instances a day.

You Save : $16.00 (36%)
Real-Ease Neck and Shoulder Relaxer

Related Product


Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Inversion Therapy Table
Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table

Categories:

Leave a Reply